What did you do in the garden today?

This is Zelda. This is Lucky. They are both female Lab/Rottweiler mixes.
I will NOT show my daughter this or she'll have us bringing home babies! They're absolutely ADORBS @karenerwin.

And I have one suggestion. If you have access to stocking up on liquid penicillin (plus needles) and benadryl, do it. We're always in snake infested areas and its saved us many trips to the vet.

How do you guys find people to get manure garden fertilizer from? Do you guys find friends?

This time I was lucky to get it by a miracle.

But if it hadn't happened where I literally bumped int someone giving it away I would have gone without. And its too expensive to buy bags of it at Cal Ranch stores or others because even though their bags are cheap it takes literally dozens and dozens of bags just to coat the back yard from all the lost fertilizers of previous years!

And it took awhile also to convince other family members also that it wouldn't stink and be worth it when they were digging in their heels the last 2 years that also needed it.

The most frustrating thing with gardening for me has been other family members interference. Like my dad wants to wage a 3 month war against star of bethlehem and white top weeds because he's bipolar, and doesn't really want to get serious on actually growing stuff.

Mr. Sophie says goodnight to all while coming in for his second bowl of dog food
20200502_185126.jpg
🐔:love🐕🌭

Back
Top Bottom