What did you do in the garden today?

Picked the 1st batch of fall collards & had them for supper last night. I am also trying out carrots, spinach, & lettuce in the Greenstalks because I can't get them to grow in the dang ground...
I fear mind are dead, we had an unusual amount of snow, and it was so heavy I think the stalks broke on my flower sprouts, I can’t check, cos it is so icy I will break even mor of the plant ( if they are still alive 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Bathrooms with no doors is a reoccurring nightmare of mine, I'm especially tormented by the nightmare where the toilet is in the middle of a crowded open space. *shudders*
We have some anti-teenage hangout public toilet in my area that opens the door automatically after so many minutes. The door faces the 4lane highway as well lol. I think the 2.0 version will just eject you from the room.

Anyone know what type of pumpkin this is? XD I just bought one in the supermarket and threw the seeds in backyard. They have grown abundantly :love can't wait to make pumpkin pie. Even the chickens love it

Attachments

• IMG_20231202_102434_302.jpg
    IMG_20231202_102434_302.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 4
My 'yard' guy killed mine in his clean-up campaign (back in January) and I'm struggling to get it growing again. What's the secret to making a pest of it?
I covered mine last year with oak leaves. I thought I'd killed it last spring when I uncovered it and there was nothing there but stems.

Nope! It came back bigger and better this year.

I bought a Serano ham at Costco a few days ago. I always wanted to try this, but they were never available until now. It came with a wooden stand and sharp knife. It tastes exactly like prosciutto; the only difference is we have to cut it ourselves.

I put some in my chicken soup and it kick it up a notch. I am happy with my purchase. I leave it out to snack on whenever I pop a beer.

Last edited:
Anyone know what type of pumpkin this is? XD I just bought one in the supermarket and threw the seeds in backyard. They have grown abundantly :love can't wait to make pumpkin pie. Even the chickens love it
That looks like a Jap pumpkin, - Cucurbita moschata - very popular here in Australia! Nice eating :)

Pumkin Jap | Aka Kent

Back
Top Bottom