What did you do in the garden today?

It really is nice seeing how you are so excited about gardening this year @Sueby. You’ve been through a lot this past year.
It is redic how excited I am to garden again. :gig Of course it won't be all I wanted to do, my restrictions are till June 1. But it's a start!
Oh well, still better than a heavy snow.
That's what I'm saying! We are dodging a bullet here.
This is what I woke up to. No gardening today.

View attachment 3779380
I was just coming in to ask you what you were getting. Glad to hear it's changing to rain. Just a little further north & they are getting slammed.

Pouring here, lots of rain coming. I'm chilling out today, i've done too much the last couple days. The dog & I will watch movies today.

I had extras from a christmas recipe - I put them in the air fryer & made chips, they were SO good! & I don't even like radishes. LOL
I grew some as companion plants but was just gonna feed them to the chickens. Maybe I'll try them. David likes them but I could never really eat them other than very thinly sliced garnish on a pinto bean soup.

I am trying two different types this year in a desperate bid to find one we both like. Lol

I grew some as companion plants but was just gonna feed them to the chickens. Maybe I'll try them. David likes them but I could never really eat them other than very thinly sliced garnish on a pinto bean soup.

I am trying two different types this year in a desperate bid to find one we both like. Lol
That's funny. I'm growing some for the first time this year because I got free seeds & I can squeeze them in between plants. DH likes them so I can put them on his salads too & I'm sure the chickens will be happy if they get them.

I might like them pickled. I like everything pickled. :confused:

I’m cold just looking at that. Is there more on the way?
Oh my goodness! Definitely an indoor seed starting day for you at best! Yeah here in SoCal we were hit with a sheet of rain at 5am and we have been pounded ever since. These little guys love being out in the rain when everyone else is hiding inside.

Attachments

• 20240323_072457.jpg
    20240323_072457.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 8

I've always wanted to try growing Daikon radishes, you know, those great big radishes? Supposed to be mild. I should get a new Baker Creek order going. LOL

Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 7.53.13 AM.png

Edited:

OK, I just ordered some seeds...

Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 8.06.49 AM.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom