What did you do in the garden today?

Nice!! I couldn’t see it with the naked eye, but it showed up on my camera.

IMG_4908.jpeg

It has been a lifelong dream of mine to see the Aurora. Last night, I got to see them! They were faint, and we had clouds and rain when they were supposed to be at peak, but I was so happy I finally got to see them that I may have shed a few tears of happiness!
They showed up really well in pictures:
89C347A8-3193-410E-8CE8-920EA2883E5E.jpeg

Hopefully, we get to see peak tonight/tomorrow morning!

About the BT spray. The reason I asked is that I found a good price for a bulk amount on the Monterrey website, but when I was about to check out, I started to feel less than sure about the website. Having been scammed by a website seeming legit before, I decided to ask people I trust (aka you guys) where you buy it!

We have a small downpour tonight don't have to water again.
I am sick of the rain but not watering is good right.
We have had tons of rain in our growing zone. I am so sick of it also. I want to be outside enjoying the garden and my animals and the sun.

I don't water anything in the garden if it's going to rain. Free watering 🤷‍♀️

😍😍😍

They like to attack me when I somehow find them while wearing flip flops. 😭

My girls eat all of the leaves.... I had to get them away.

This.

I order mine from arbico-orgaincs.com

I order most of my stuff from them. Their customer service and shipping is on point.
I may have started getting lost on their website because they have a bunch of cool things! I am pretty sure Garden Supplies Math is a real thing! "I need BT spray, that's it.... Oh, LOOK! Beneficial insects! And season extenders! And......."

Back
Top Bottom