What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Pics
I'm eating pomegranates and a orange
droolin.gif
Pomegranates are the bomb, and oranges (especially temples or tangelos) are probably my favorite fruit!
big_smile.png

Hi Alex! Your cranberries sound great. We still have some of our cranberry relish leftover and I like it on toast (sort of like real tart jam, lol).

During the week when DH isn't here to make breakfast, I grab an apple & peanut butter or a yogurt or something similar/simple. But I love his breakfasts, he'll go all out with actually cooking something!

Oh yeah, and there's a loaf of banana bread in the oven (the pumpkin is almost gone)
wink.png
Such a creative and delicious-sounding way to use up cranberries! I should try it sometime.
smile.png

Apple and peanut butter is also really good, but I'm sure nothing compares to your husband's cooking.

Have you ever tried a slice of banana bread topped with sliced bananas and grade B maple syrup? Incredible!

-Alex

I've never tried the bb with slices of banana and syrup but it sounds similar to a thing I used to make up a long time ago.

Tear up a slice of bread into a bowl, add sliced banana and 1 beaten egg. Mix it up and put it on a hot griddle or skillet (like a patty). Brown on both sides and serve with maple syrup. I'd forgotten about that until you mentioned your idea. Hm, might have to re-visit my old breakfast again!

I've never tried the bb with slices of banana and syrup but it sounds similar to a thing I used to make up a long time ago.

Tear up a slice of bread into a bowl, add sliced banana and 1 beaten egg. Mix it up and put it on a hot griddle or skillet (like a patty). Brown on both sides and serve with maple syrup. I'd forgotten about that until you mentioned your idea. Hm, might have to re-visit my old breakfast again!
Oh, and I forgot that you spread on a layer of peanut butter before the bananas and maple syrup.
smile.png
Your recipe sounds REALLY delicious! Now I wish I had some.....
tongue.png

-Alex

This morning I had oatmeal (which we've been having quite often since egg production is been down) with cream, walnuts and raisins. Yummy!
What did everyone else have for breakfast?
smile.png

Last edited:
This morning I had oatmeal (which we've been having quite often since egg production is been down) with cream, walnuts and raisins. Yummy!
What did everyone else have for breakfast?
smile.png

I had the poor man's version of your breakfast...oatmeal with raisins and milk.
big_smile.png

I'm chilly today so it hit the spot!

Good morning everyone!

Today was scrambled egg with a bit of Monteray Jack cheese on it and toast.

What's everybody else up to today?

Back
Top Bottom