What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Pics
This morning was couscous and potatoes in chicken broth, as well as a piece of toast with peanut butter and strawberry preserves.

@NorthFLChick , your avatar couldn't be better! Who doesn't LOVE Dory?
smile.png

-Alex

Dory really made "Finding Nemo", such a wonderful character, I love her
love.gif

I couldn't agree more; that movie wouldn't be what it is today-a classic- if it weren't for Dory. Are you going to see Finding Dory when it comes out?

-Alex

I'd like to see it, I've heard it comes out in June. We don't get to the movies very often so might have to wait for it to come out on a DVD. Should be a good one!

I'd like to see it, I've heard it comes out in June. We don't get to the movies very often so might have to wait for it to come out on a DVD. Should be a good one!

@TheBantyCoop sent me a link to the trailer...have you seen it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JNLwlcPBPI
I can't wait for Finding Dory to come out. I think I have seen the trailer, but I watched it again just for the fun of it!
big_smile.png
Thank you so much for the link!

-Alex

All this talk about the sequel is making me want to watch "Finding Nemo" again, might have to do that this weekend. Has anyone ever watched through all the credits at the end? They are really pretty entertaining.

All this talk about the sequel is making me want to watch "Finding Nemo" again, might have to do that this weekend. Has anyone ever watched through all the credits at the end? They are really pretty entertaining.
We watched it probably a few weeks ago, actually! The credits are great, and I feel sorry for those who skip on past.
tongue.png
They're missing out.

-Alex

Back
Top Bottom