What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Too early for today's breakfast (it's 2:20am here) but yesterday I had a tasty Swiss cheese & mushroom omelet
droolin.gif

Now it's breakfast time...oatmeal with dried cherries and pecans.

Today I made grit bowls for DH and me...grits topped with spicy sausage with scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese on top. Yum, one of my favorites!

And coffee of course, lots and lots of coffee.

I almost always have a shake for breakfast with pea protein powder (sounds weird but it's hypoallergenic so it doesn't upset my stomach and no it doesn't taste like peas at all! I actually found chocolate flavor pea protein that's really yummy, here get yourself some too!) I mix in lots of fruit, usually strawberries and raspberries, and then some cinnamon, which is a very potent fat-burner. I love it, always gives me a big energy boost!

I almost always have a shake for breakfast with pea protein powder (sounds weird but it's hypoallergenic so it doesn't upset my stomach and no it doesn't taste like peas at all! I actually found chocolate flavor pea protein that's really yummy, here get yourself some too!) I mix in lots of fruit, usually strawberries and raspberries, and then some cinnamon, which is a very potent fat-burner. I love it, always gives me a big energy boost!

Awesome! :thumbsup

Last edited:

Pancakes today, in addition to my usual shake!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom