What do I get when I cross a Rhode Island Red rooster with these breeds?

We have a RIR rooster, a RIR hen, some Buff hens, some white hens and a black hen of unknown breed. We just hatched 8 eggs, and got 2 whitish/yellow chicks with small black spots, some redish/buff chicks, and 2 black chicks with white on their chest and wing tips. I'm wondering how a RIR rooster and a black hen get WHITE...from ANYWHERE! :D

Here is our black hen--if anyone has any idea what breed she is. She is the friendliest hen we have, she is calm and lays HUGE brown eggs! have ablackstar hen

We have a RIR rooster, a RIR hen, some Buff hens, some white hens and a black hen of unknown breed. We just hatched 8 eggs, and got 2 whitish/yellow chicks with small black spots, some redish/buff chicks, and 2 black chicks with white on their chest and wing tips. I'm wondering how a RIR rooster and a black hen get WHITE...from ANYWHERE! :D

Here is our black hen--if anyone has any idea what breed she is. She is the friendliest hen we have, she is calm and lays HUGE brown eggs!
she looks like a blackstar hen!

Here is our black hen--if anyone has any idea what breed she is. She is the friendliest hen we have, she is calm and lays HUGE brown eggs!
Black sexlink

She looks like our BSL F-1 hybrid cross between a RIR roo and a PBR hen... ours have black legs and feet with that little bit of red feathering on the chest

I have a Rhode Island Red rooster and several different breeds of hens and I was wondering what the crosses would look like. Silver lace Wyandott, barred rock,black sex link,Ancona, buff orpington, White rock, leghorn, and brown leghorn. If you have pictures of these mixes please feel free to post!
Rhoad Island Red to the Silver lace Wyandotte would make red sex links and RIR to Barred Rock would make Black sex links. as for the rest just create junk.

These are my two they are about 2 months old. I think the smaller one is a hen and the bigger is a boy. But there as been some debate on the smaller one. What do you think?
I love the little ear you can see perfectly on the back one aww

Back
Top Bottom