Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan

• Gmc

• Other

• Total voters
I drive a 1996 Ford Bronco XLT. With 122,000 miles on it.
big_smile.png

It's my first car (err...Truck?) , I bought it myself (spending my life savings) two months before my 17th birthday.
clap.gif

I absolutely LOVE IT! The gas mileage (12 mpg on a good day
rant.gif
) could be better, but other than that...I LOVE MY BRONCO!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

P.S--Its a great chicken hauler. All my cages and fair transport stuff fits in the back.

FORD ALL THE WAY <3

Last edited:
We have 2 (well technically 3) chevys- 1 is my DH's classic muscle car -
1 Chevy Silverado - Dh drives
1 Chevy van- Handicap van for my son when he goes places

I drive to ad from work all by myself - so I got a little Audi a4- had a minivan until we got the big van then it didn't make sense to drive it all alone to and from work
big_smile.png

Last edited:
A chevy impala with about 350,000 miles on it that still runs like when new(still getting 30 mpg on interstate and about 25 mpg daily running)
Also chevy venture van when the whole family rides together. Take the back seats out and cover the floor with
newspaper and then a tarp and it does great as a chicken hauler.

I'm still a Mopar girl at heart. I love the old 60s-70s Dodge muscle cars. My favorite cars were my 69 Dart, 3 on the tree and my '71 Super Bee Charger! Man I miss that car!

Currrently, I drive a dodge truck 4x4, a Chevy HHR-SS and a Harley Davidson, Dyna (Street Bob) with the screaming eagle motor! Can't wait for the weather to warm up to get her back on the road...I get over 50 mpg!
46992_dyna.jpg

Last edited:
We have a Chevy Silverado extended cab for a "farm truck"
Sharon has Chevy Colorado 4 door.
And our newest "farm truck"

3-6-10Camero2.jpg

You should have seen the looks I got the first time I took it to the feed store and got 5 bags of start n grow (that's all that will fit in the trunk).

Steve

Back
Top Bottom