what do you think?

Its okay. I think that Darius Rucker has a deeper and much more powerful voice that kind of flows.
Its a tough act to follow, I have heard my nephew sing it in his band too and he did a better job of it, but like I said unless you have that strong voice its hard to copy a song like that.

They were not trying to copy the song just do it their way. If you never herd the "Real" song what would you think?

big_smile.png
I've never heard the real song and I thought they sounded good. Love the music, very pretty, although it drowned out his voice a little. Would've liked to hear his voice better. JMO

Hmm, thats tough for me since I own the cd and love the song, but if they were not trying to do the cover version then they were good.
I think it would be better for them if they didn't look down so much though, the guy that wasn't singing looked down at his guitar the whole time.
Maybe they should film it a different way, like on stools or something where they are not sitting on top of eachother and looking down.
I think that guy also fed the singer some lines though, I think thats what he was doing but not sure. Ya know when he just says to the singer let her cry and then goes back to the guitar?
Just constructive advice here, they can definitely help themselves by appearing me confident and not looking down.
I think if they looked more confident it would come through.
Otherwise they were really good.

gig.gif
I know what you mean. They were drinking and the singer forgot some
lau.gif
They just got a new camera thing and were playing around with it. But thanks for the honesty.

Back
Top Bottom