What do you think?

Interesting... I like it.... First thoughts though is that 06 is a number that is useable. Mascots should have numbers that are not used or useable. 00 would be an option if I remember right.

Also if it was me I would put a little cheerleader on each shoulder whispering in his ear. One with a halo an one little horns.

After sleeping on that, the halo an horns are probably to much for a school item. The good voice is called conscience, usually drawn on the left shoulder with a halo. The ego is the bad side usually drawn with horns on the right shoulder. (Disney's idea I think) The same idea could be done with a cheerleader cheering in the right shoulder an a referee blowing his whistle on the left shoulder. Same idea passed along but with a better football theme an no religious undertones...

After sleeping on that, the halo an horns are probably to much for a school item. The good voice is called conscience, usually drawn on the left shoulder with a halo. The ego is the bad side usually drawn with horns on the right shoulder. (Disney's idea I think) The same idea could be done with a cheerleader cheering in the right shoulder an a referee blowing his whistle on the left shoulder. Same idea passed along but with a better football theme an no religious undertones...

Yeah i ran that by with the art teacher, and he mentioned something about that...

Back
Top Bottom