What do you wear when you go out to feed your flock???

I've went out to the coop before in... brace yourselves...

lounge pants, a t shirt, bed head, fuzzy socks, and heels.

Yeah. I know. That was like 2 years ago....

I'm so glad I'm not alone here...x)

I usually wear my jammies: baggy sweats and a t-shirt, my big muck boots, and my big blue carhart coat. My faded green feed mill hat and blue ear-warmers finish me up for winter. When it gets too warm to wear my muck boots, I switch to crocs (sp?).....my gander absolutely hates it when I switch shoes. x)

Normally jeans, t-shirt and my chicken shoes.

But on a slow morning, i wear a flannel robe, muck boots and my waxed cotton rain hat. On those days my Rottweiler likes to sneak up and stick her nose where it doesn't belong. Talk about a rude awakening.

No pictures...

was actually thinking of posting a similar question but found this:

so, most mornings i have just sweats, shirt, some jacket or other in teh iwnter, and purple furry fake crocs , go out, get eggs, put eggs in jacket pocket, and if its my hsuband's fleece jacket, the pockets are ripped so the eggs move around the reversible lining and end up somewhere along the bottom of jacket.

if i am late to work or start early shift, i am buttoned up, high heeled/sandalled in summer/ jewellry, and more then once the eggs have come with me to the hotel reception desk... dog hair and poop are occupational hazards... poeple are also used to me walking in, clocking in, and then going to wash my hands since i came straight from the chickens. howver, my mini boss person always shows up with spit up from his baby so we are even me thinks...

Back
Top Bottom