What gender are my geese?

So unfortunately we now only have the two geese, the biggest one and the smallest one. And today the biggest one started making a nest! But the smaller one was just eating all the material haha. The chickens would leave him alone (they are scared of the chickens and the ducks haha) so I separated the geese and they were incredibly happy and was working on it for a couple hours. In the end they were not successful at making the nest but they tried haha

So unfortunately we now only have the two geese, the biggest one and the smallest one. And today the biggest one started making a nest! But the smaller one was just eating all the material haha. The chickens would leave him alone (they are scared of the chickens and the ducks haha) so I separated the geese and they were incredibly happy and was working on it for a couple hours. In the end they were not successful at making the nest but they tried haha
Geese are really better off living separately from the rest of the flock, especially during breeding season. Your geese are lovely.

Thank you miss Lydia :) the smallest goose just laid an egg today! I'm so excited haha. It's huge! We will work on separating them more permanently during matting season :) but thank you

Thank you miss Lydia
smile.png
the smallest goose just laid an egg today! I'm so excited haha. It's huge! We will work on separating them more permanently during matting season
smile.png
but thank you

Congrats on the egg.I know they make great omelets too. also adorable goslings. lol

Back
Top Bottom