What gender is my 7 week-old Porcelain D'Uccle?

Hi, I'm curious if this one did in fact turn out to be a cockerel?

I have a couple that are about 3 months old (my first d'uccles) with very small combs and after seeing your picture I think that mine may both be girls! I was hoping for a pair, but I'll take 2 girls over 2 boys
smile.png

This is an amazing breed and I may have to find fertile eggs from decent stock next spring to make a small porcelain d'uccle flock. I'm very impressed with their temperament.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a cockerel. Comb hasn't gotten much bigger, but it's a pretty obvious difference from some of the pullet pictures that I have seen.

I have a couple that are about 3 months old (my first d'uccles) with very small combs and after seeing your picture I think that mine may both be girls! I was hoping for a pair, but I'll take 2 girls over 2 boys
smile.png

This is an amazing breed and I may have to find fertile eggs from decent stock next spring to make a small porcelain d'uccle flock. I'm very impressed with their temperament.

These look like pullets

Hi, I'm curious if this one did in fact turn out to be a cockerel? I have a couple that are about 3 months old (my first d'uccles) with very small combs and after seeing your picture I think that mine may both be girls! I was hoping for a pair, but I'll take 2 girls over 2 boys :) This is an amazing breed and I may have to find fertile eggs from decent stock next spring to make a small porcelain d'uccle flock. I'm very impressed with their temperament.
These look like pullets
I agree

smile.png

aww so cute!!

Back
Top Bottom