What gender r these please

Titchmidget

In the Brooder
Apr 15, 2016
i bought 2 silver laced bantams 2 weeks ago was told they are both girls and silver laced bantams only they look nothing like the pics of other silver laced please can anyone help me understand the breed and sex of them X thanks guys

One of each, one pullet, one cockerel. Silver Laced is a color/pattern not a breed. I'm not sure what you've got there. They look like cochins but they're not feather footed. Or wyandottes but they're not rose combed.

Thanks for the replays, when I bought them the lady said they are both silver laced bantams I'm new to other breeds of chicks apart from silkies as that's all I've had in the past, they are now 8 1/2 weeks old so maybe if I update some pics in 2 weeks time someone might know more thanks again guys

Oh ya definitely update the pictures later. Will have a much better chance of identifying them.

Last edited:
Thanks for ur help x I looked at the silver laced bantams and thought yes they r ok not on big will be fine with the silkies but when they turned up they look nothing like the pics online and just worried they gonna be huge chicken or even Roos which I cannot keep
1f61e.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom