What is this chicken thinking?

you guys are SO good! i love reading what you come up with! So here are some more - since i don't come up with much in the titles...:/

Hurry up, can't you see there's a line here for the best nest box?

White Hen: "That new hen is hogging the best nest box"
Red Hen: "Yes, you must do something about her she is causing a back up in production. Who does she think she is?"
Rooster: "Ladies, ladies, I'll see what I can do." (Hens, you can't live with them, you can't live without them.)

[btw, love this photo.]

you guys are SO good! i love reading what you come up with! So here are some more - since i don't come up with much in the titles...:/

Black hen, red hen: "C'mon, Buffy! Hurry it up!"
Buffy: "When will you learn that laying the perfect egg takes time and patience. Silly girls.
roll.png

Red hen: "I'm sick and tired of that rude dog trying to chase me! Can't you do something?! Why do you have those spurs if you're never gonna use them?!"
White hen: "That rooster wanna-be will not stop making that awful sound that he calls a crow! Make him stop!"
Rooster: "Ladies, you have already told me of these problems not 5 minutes ago. I assure you, they will be fixed."

Black hen says, "All right ladies, listen up. I told the food lady off this morning. She didn't come out with the expected treats, just a bunch of bread. I let her know that we expected Christmas dinner left overs this morning. I think we should boycott egg production until she complies with our demands. These nest boxes are official out of service!"

Roo: "GIRLS! PLEASE! One at a time!"
White: "I was here first!"
Brown: "But I am better looking!"

Back
Top Bottom