What is this chicken thinking?

Heard mom talking about having chicken BBQ, so I decided to get in line early, sure hope they have mealworms and corn for us this time!

I just have to add, she DOES NOT LIKE to hang out with most of the other chickens.....She will hang around me and my son before the others! Today she came up on the porch and perched on the grill! Glad I had a camera! lol

Heard mom talking about having chicken BBQ, so I decided to get in line early, sure hope they have mealworms and corn for us this time!

I just have to add,  she DOES NOT LIKE to hang out with most of the other chickens.....She will hang around me and my son before the others! Today she came up on the porch and perched on the grill! Glad I had a camera! lol

Awww, sounds like somebody is doing their darnedest to work their way into being a house chicken, or at least a porch chicken!

Awww, sounds like somebody is doing their darnedest to work their way into being a house chicken, or at least a porch chicken!

I just had that discussion with my husband, and as much as he loves her:( it's not gonna happen! I tried my best to convince him to buy the diapers and draw a bath for her.......I'm gonna keep trying though! lol

This new heater smells funny.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom