What is this chicken thinking?

Honey spent the day at the vet's office getting her crop flushed. She ate too many leaves and got her crop all blocked up. Sometimes I think I'm raising goats and not chickens because this is not the first time I've had to deal w/ this issue. And I'm too scared to deal with it myself.

What is she thinking being inside the house?

Honey spent the day at the vet's office getting her crop flushed. She ate too many leaves and got her crop all blocked up. Sometimes I think I'm raising goats and not chickens because this is not the first time I've had to deal w/ this issue. And I'm too scared to deal with it myself.

"The things we super-models have to do to keep our trim figure"

After recent recessionary cutbacks to Santa's Tiny Flying Reindeer Sleigh Team, a few temporarily holiday replacements, Roodolph and Nipper, were secretly brought in to replace Rudolph and Blitzen while the Union hammered out their demands for sweet treat allotments during the holidays. Santa hoped no one would notice how short the new guys were.

What are Roodolph and Nipper thinking?

You want us to fly where? All night? Well, not without dropping some 'gifts' of our own along the way.

There is a method to my madness, central heating, plush towels, and private dining. Thank-you for taking me to the vet. I feel much better now.

What is this? Could this bowl get any smaller? I'm starving!

Do you mind giving me some privacy? I haven't even had time to put my crop bra on yet!!!

(hope she recovers well. :)

Originally Posted by LoveChickens123

There's a whole lotta water goin' on...!"

Thank you so very much for the well wishes for Rhett, Suzie and TwoCrows, very kind of you. Hopefully he will get through his eye injury and function well, like Blindside.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom