what is this dirty white hen? [solved amber sex link]

I work at TSC and was also inquiring about our Amber sex-linked chicks. Your pictures look like they have buff-laced wyandotte in them. I have those at home. The head looks different and their bodies look a little slimmer. Thanks for posting.

I work at TSC and was also inquiring about our Amber sex-linked chicks. Your pictures look like they have buff-laced wyandotte in them. I have those at home. The head looks different and their bodies look a little slimmer. Thanks for posting.
Does TSC sell whatever birds the hatchery ships them? I'm wondering how that works. I didn't get mine from the TSC, but I bought them from another large chain store. Five of my chicks are not what I purchased (the store didn't even sell those kinds of chicks). It sounds like the hatcheries ship random birds to their clients??

what is she? she came from a bin labelled "assorted pullets" and the others in it I got look like isa browns/golden comets. She was all white but now has brown spots.

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

she's about 14 maybe 15 weeks old.
I have one just like this. Only, she's a bantam. She was labelled "assorted bantams"

Back
Top Bottom