What is this Duck thinking

Pics
Hoopoose, Debs. I just don't get it. I do. Why? Webbed feets? Tootsie Roll!!
OK, that is twice now with the "Tootsie Roll!"

Juuuuulie, youz got some 'splainin' to do....
gig.gif

OK, that is twice now with the "Tootsie Roll!"

Juuuuulie, youz got some 'splainin' to do.... :gig
I know Tony. You crack me up.

Tootsie Roll is something I exclaim loudly in a squealing voice at my finch ducks. It comes over me when I see super cute birbs. Prolly a good thing I live alone.

I know Tony. You crack me up.

Tootsie Roll is something I exclaim loudly in a squealing voice at my finch ducks. It comes over me when I see super cute birbs. Prolly a good thing I live alone.
The first time I just took it as a non-sequitur explosion from your brain. But when it reoccurs, there must be a hook.
wink.png
And you're not alone there are bunches of us crowded in your computer screen watching you... watching you...
lau.gif

The first time I just took it as a non-sequitur explosion from your brain. But when it reoccurs, there must be a hook.
wink.png
And you're not alone there are bunches of us crowded in your computer screen watching you... watching you...
lau.gif
Ha. Initially it was an explosion. Kinda like a lot of things that pour forth from it violently. And continue to do so when it comes to cute burbs. I cannot help it. I must always remember when I am online to keep my fingers away from my nostrils.

wink.png
lau.gif

Ha. Initially it was an explosion. Kinda like a lot of things that pour forth from it violently. And continue to do so when it comes to cute burbs. I cannot help it. I must always remember when I am online to keep my fingers away from my nostrils.
You 2 are more fun than a barrel of monkey's
smile.png

I'll give you one guess where Wobbles has been.
That make up palette looks like it is on a bed so he was up there snuggling with you and you fell asleep and he thought he show you so he went and dipped his beak and chest in it. Tried to eat it. Or one more guess. You were snuggling with Bean and he got jealous so he went over and got into it.

Back
Top Bottom