What is this Duck thinking

Pics

:lau
Okay I don't know about Julie Bird but I just fainted...:love

OK. I almost did pass out. When I opened this post up I seriously gasped and held it in while looking. She is the cutest little Eeeeeeeeeeeeee Squeeeeeee baby duck birb. Ok. She is sitting on her little rump with her legs splayed out and her bill is open. Cannot handle. She would get a soaking on her little head and face from me kissing her. Thank you for the treat.

Ducks are easy to :love ... and I totally understand it... :D
Especially when there is such an adorable little 'ling like this one!!! :love

Thank you for the comments guys, Goldie was flattered!
1f496.png
she'll probably have some cute fluffy butt babies! I think everyone heard your squeeeee @Julie Bird lol.

I LOVE DUCKS.

ME TOO!!!!!! In fact, "duck" was my first word! It wasn't mama, it wasn't dada, it was "duck." I've always been crazy about all birds, I have 2 sweet cockatiel girls that are my babies too. I've tried numerous times to hatch duck eggs and wild bird eggs that I rescued, but they ended up dying. I managed to hatch 2 cardinal babies a year ago that I had to rescue from a nest way too weak and low that our cats kept trying to get. I used a heating pad and wet wash cloth. One died on it's second day of life. The other died on it's sixth. They weren't growing and their digestive system was clogged. I fed them every 15 minutes from 8:00am to 8:00pm every day. I respect wild bird mothers
1f636.png
. I would not use a heating pad again. I've been wanting ducklings my whole life and I finally have them, chickens as well. I never imagined I'd be kissing chickens :lau

Sounds to me like she is flirting and happy  I love that "staying alive song" good way to describe it.  :yuckyuck

Male duck-  drake,female duck- duck  some do call them hens too.

Thank you! I am going to try to focus on what's going on when she makes that movement. I have a better relationship with my drake than I do her. She's a bit more skittish! She looks so goofy when she does it!

Back
Top Bottom