What is this Duck thinking

Pics

What is this duck thinking? :D

HEEEEY MAAACCAAREEENNNAAA!!

Last edited:
@Julie Bird are you actually making this trip??
Great question.

No. I wish I could but I work and to do this super fun and awesome trip would require me to do it right which would mean taking the time to drive from place to place. I would love love love it and it would be a trip of a lifetime.

To this date I've not seen much of the US. I've been to about 18 or so countries but only 6 US states. So if this were to be a reality it would be an incredible way to see America. Not only the country but all the wonderful BYC humans and their burbs.

I have to say it's a blast seeing what @Tevyes Dad creates insofar as my itinerary. He covers all the bases and has even had me flying to Israel. Then I'd stop in Ireland and see @sumi

You didn't want to cooperate with the other feathers... You wanted to stand out all by yourself... Well, you got my attention and I set you free - there you go, let's see how well you do all by yourself... All MY feathers are team players!
Wow, Tony. Very creative and sweet post. I love it.

Great question.

No. I wish I could but I work and to do this super fun and awesome trip would require me to do it right which would mean taking the time to drive from place to place. I would love love love it and it would be a trip of a lifetime.

To this date I've not seen much of the US. I've been to about 18 or so countries but only 6 US states. So if this were to be a reality it would be an incredible way to see America. Not only the country but all the wonderful BYC humans and their burbs.

I have to say it's a blast seeing what @Tevyes Dad creates insofar as my itinerary. He covers all the bases and has even had me flying to Israel. Then I'd stop in Ireland and see @sumi
I figured @sumi would come into the picture at some point, but thought I should wait to see if anyone else from Europe chimed it. After all if it is just sumi, then it would just be another dot on the map as air would be the way to go. But if there were other stops, it would give you a chance to use the chunnel. Also notice that from Amykins to Scovy Momma's, I ran you down the coast (I figured it would be a nice drive). Never rule out the lottery or a computer glitch that throws a couple extra zeros on your bank balance. It could happen
wink.png

I figured @sumi would come into the picture at some point, but thought I should wait to see if anyone else from Europe chimed it. After all if it is just sumi, then it would just be another dot on the map as air would be the way to go. But if there were other stops, it would give you a chance to use the chunnel. Also notice that from Amykins to Scovy Momma's, I ran you down the coast (I figured it would be a nice drive). Never rule out the lottery or a computer glitch that throws a couple extra zeros on your bank balance. It could happen
wink.png
That works great going down the coast from Amykins' to Scovy Momma's. I've actually never done that drive and it would be way better than the inland I5 boringness.

Oh the chunnel would be so cool. I could take it into mainland Europe and see Kroelies in the Netherlands.

My mom keeps encouraging me to play the lottery. If I won I'd light of here so fast and the BYC trip would absolutely be a reality. I am being serious. Very. As I always am on BYC.

Out sumi's way, there is a bunch of flooding - so their hands may be full for a while yet. Of course, ducks love water, but not the kind of water they're getting. You may need to wait for that leg of the journey till after the monsoons.

Meanwhile don't forget you've got a Friend in New England
lol.png

That works great going down the coast from Amykins' to Scovy Momma's. I've actually never done that drive and it would be way better than the inland I5 boringness.

Oh the chunnel would be so cool. I could take it into mainland Europe and see Kroelies in the Netherlands.

My mom keeps encouraging me to play the lottery. If I won I'd light of here so fast and the BYC trip would absolutely be a reality. I am being serious. Very. As I always am on BYC.

Out sumi's way, there is a bunch of flooding - so their hands may be full for a while yet. Of course, ducks love water, but not the kind of water they're getting. You may need to wait for that leg of the journey till after the monsoons.

.... Meanwhile don't forget you've got a Friend in New England
lol.png
OK, I added:
@Kroelies ,
@sumi ,
@Amiga

Based on your destinations, the chunnel (so far) would be a lot of extra work (drive all the way down to France then either fly out of London to see Sumi or take some form of water travel - depending on if your are taking a vehicle or not). So to save the effort and expense of getting an international driver's license I have set you up so far with flights. If you make more stops in mainland Europe and/or England, that may change. In case you haven't driven in the UK, Japan or Australia, driving on the left side of the road is not so hard to get used to, but driving on the right side of the car is. I spent 3 months driving in England and it took me hours to get used to the left side of the road, but about a week to get used to the right side of the car. I also completely rerouted your eastern US portion of the trip to give you another coastal drive and keep it fairly efficient while still ending up at Miss Lydia's.

So now you have...

Start
Amykins - Put up Pygmy Muscovies for babysitting???
================ Flight Seattle, WA to Tel Aviv Israel*
Akrnaf2
================ Flight Tel Aviv Israel to Haarlemmermeer, North Holland*
Kroelies
================ Flight Haarlemmermeer, North Holland to Dublin, Leinster*
Sumi
================ Flight Dublin, Leinster to Seattle, WA
Amykins - Pick up Beanie Baby eggs, reunite with Pygmy Muscovies.
Scovy Momma - Drop off some eggs
Kukupecpec - Drop off some eggs
Tevyes Dad
ViolinPlayer123
Debs Flock
RavynFallen - Drop off some eggs, pick up Io.
DiamondSwan
Amiga
WVduckchick
Miss Lydia - Move in - Enjoy Chickens, Geese, Muscovies, Io, runners and of course Pygmy Muscovies.

* I am just picking large international airports to try to minimize connecting flights - these may not be the closest airports.
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom