What is this Duck thinking

Pics
Oh cool you're coming to visit me
big_smile.png
You'll have to be here around 10 in the morning because that's when my ducks gather in the back yard and wait for food. They don't have much time for me anymore because they're all busy with boyfriends and duck things oh my
roll.png
My rabbits however are available for kisses and cuddles.

There will be lots of fireworks today, this morning I heard some explosion (crazy illegal firework), I'm worried for my ducks and all their friends. I can't lock them up because they've been free since they were 4 weeks
sad.png
Yes, Kroelies. It will be my second time in the Netherlands. I loved it in Amsterdam. I was so thrilled to see some many fit people and bicycles everywhere.

10am works for me. I am an early riser anyway. It would be so cool to see your ducks. I also find rabbits to be adorable so I will gladly kiss and snuffle yours.

Tony, I am gonna come and live with you and Yvonne.
That would change your trip in a substantial way. Something like this:

I routed you through a small strip of Canada between New York and Michigan because the "Queen's Botanical Gardens" is there and I think you would really enjoy that.

Now I will tell you that at Miss Lydia's, you will have just as much nature (although a different set up) as we have and you will get better food! Plus Patti has a way bigger variety of critters than we do (we only have ducks).

Since this route is much longer, I would suggest sticking with the original route, then when you get to Patti's you can decide because the original route plus returning here is only slightly longer than this route and you would have seen what both places have to offer.
big_smile.png

I routed you through a small strip of Canada between New York and Michigan because the "Queen's Botanical Gardens" is there and I think you would really enjoy that.

Now I will tell you that at Miss Lydia's, you will have just as much nature (although a different set up) as we have and you will get better food! Plus Patti has a way bigger variety of critters than we do (we only have ducks).

Since this route is much longer, I would suggest sticking with the original route, then when you get to Patti's you can decide because the original route plus returning here is only slightly longer than this route and you would have seen what both places have to offer.
big_smile.png
Nice!! It is so cool. I think you are right about sticking to the original route. And, yes, Miss Lydia has a bigger variety of birbs. I am in love with her geese. Babe, Samson, Missy and Toots are a very tight 4some of larger goose fowl that have so much personality. Plus there's Opie. But I do love Tevye. All of the BYC members have awesome birds. And I love my awesome little tootsie rolls, too.

So, let's keep it as is cuz I am also flying overseas and visiting several new friends there.

And, oh, the gardens in Canada would be absolutely spectacular.

big_smile.png
This is funny. Julie just bring T and Y with you I'd love to see them again!!

This is funny. Julie just bring T and Y with you I'd love to see them again!!
Well, I was going to cross-link you, but it was a PM
idunno.gif
I had already made the comment there that I would love to jump in the vehicle with Julie and visit everyone, but I still have to work and take care of my own flock (which isn't an awful thing). But I am sure we will see you and your DH again Patti.
big_smile.png

Yes, Kroelies.  It will be my second time in the Netherlands.  I loved it in Amsterdam.  I was so thrilled to see some many fit people and bicycles everywhere.

10am works for me.  I am an early riser anyway.  It would be so cool to see your ducks.  I also find rabbits to be adorable so I will gladly kiss and snuffle yours.

I live close to Amsterdam, and although there are still many bicycles the obesity epidemic has hit us too. Well, not me. Not yet.

All my babies made it through New Years Eve! I don't know where they stayed but they had already left in the morning. Today they all visited :D There are two new drakes, one is with Kroelie (I think my lost duck came home, Kroelie3 left soon after he learned to fly and I didn't even know his gender at that time) and the other drake is one with a deformed foot. He can walk around fine but he waggles a lot because he is super fat. Zorro went to fight with him and he lost ha. She is a badass. Yay for new ducks! :celebrate Lilian, a cute duck girl, also visited with her new friend. She was a buff coloured duck but now she looks like other wild ducks. Weird!

So here's a list of all the ducks that occasionally visit (girls first), in pecking order:
Donsje and Badr
Julie and Vleugel "Wingless"
Lilian and her drake
Zorro and her drake
Eduard and Cobra
Junior and her drake
Kroelie and Kroelie3
And the single drakes: Pootje (one-legged) and the deformed foot drake

Name suggestions for drakes are welcome :p

Edit: I have a video that showes most of my ducks. They were not doing much.
Spoiler: they don't actually get on the duck house.
I should get some new pictures of 'em soon

Last edited:
I can't edit on my phone. You have to add me in MD to Julie's itinerary. She can go to DC while she's on this end of the country. 2.5 hours from here. I am in the little pinched in part of the state in the mountains.

I can't edit on my phone. You have to add me in MD to Julie's itinerary. She can go to DC while she's on this end of the country. 2.5 hours from here. I am in the little pinched in part of the state in the mountains.
OK, here we go...

Start
Amykins - Put up Pygmy Muscovies for babysitting???
================ Flight Seattle, WA to Tel Aviv Israel
Akrnaf2
================ Flight Tel Aviv Israel to Haarlemmermeer, North Holland
Kroelies
================ Flight Haarlemmermeer, North Holland to Dublin, Leinster
Sumi
================ Flight Dublin, Leinster to Seattle, WA
Amykins - Pick up Beanie Baby eggs, reunite with Pygmy Muscovies.
Scovy Momma - Drop off some eggs
Kukupecpec - Drop off some eggs
Tevyes Dad
ViolinPlayer123
Debs Flock
RavynFallen - Drop off some eggs, pick up Io.
DiamondSwan
Amiga
napdognewfie - Drop off some eggs
WVduckchick
Miss Lydia - Move in - Enjoy Chickens, Geese, Muscovies, Io, runners and of course Pygmy Muscovies.

Wow Julie! your lips are going to be tuckered out
gig.gif

Edit: added eggs to napdognewfie's stop (saw request on another thread).

Julie - Io is going to be on the road now for several days so you will have to get her some nice transportable accommodations or I can flip the east coast to clockwise and Ravynfallen can be the last stop before Miss Lydia's. Let me know
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom