what is this on my game-cam?

It could be a Chupacabra or some other Hybrid. Dog like face and long tail. Just a thought because they look different depending on the area they are found in.
smile.png

Quote:
Ugh. You say that now, but you'll change you mind if you hear a Mt. Lion screaming outside your living room window. Plus all the poop the foxes leave ALL over the place, including the door mat. Not to mention the deer eating ALL of your landscaping, including the stuff that is "deer proof." But, aside from all that it is really neat to see the fawns and baby turkeys like I saw today... But the Mt. Lion? *shiver* No thanks.

Quote:
Ugh. You say that now, but you'll change you mind if you hear a Mt. Lion screaming outside your living room window. Plus all the poop the foxes leave ALL over the place, including the door mat. Not to mention the deer eating ALL of your landscaping, including the stuff that is "deer proof." But, aside from all that it is really neat to see the fawns and baby turkeys like I saw today... But the Mt. Lion? *shiver* No thanks.

They scream?!? Holy Smokes.
ep.gif

I think I could probably do without the screaming mountain lions. No argument there!
hide.gif

Pic #4 seems very fox like when you look at the hind quarter structure. But the next pic #5 really shows a cat body, like it's prowling. I'm guessing bob cat? It's not at all that big when you compare it to the crow before pic #1.

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL Someone didn't read the thread methinks.

I promise i tried! I read most of it! It got to the point my eyes were burning(i had lost a contact, so contactless and half blind) LOL

Quote:
LOL Someone didn't read the thread methinks.

First I doubt there are mt. lions in VA. Second check the size of that animal's head compared to the body and then look at those OP's photos again. Oh yeah, find the strip down the Mt. lion's tail.

There are most certianly Mt lions in Va. LOL thanks for thinking I was being untruthful though.

Read this. then tell me there are not Mt lions in VA LOL http://www.btcent.com/CougarQuest.htm

Last edited:
hey ya'll,
well after all the preperation i did last night ,my horses decided to pay a visit last night.they turned over the traps and pretty much destroyed the site.
they are so nosey.lol

sorry guys but i will set it all up again this evening and we will try again.

thanks to everyone on this thread for hanging in there with me.ya'll crack me up sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom