What is wrong with our universities?

What I think is particularly appalling is that other men actually walked in while he was molesting young boys and turned around and walked away without stopping him. Can you imagine the horror that the kids must have felt when someone saw what was happening but did nothing to help? Have these men been neutered? I mean, I would expect a man to violently confront someone doing something like that

I would have done something, you can bet on that. I have 2 boys 15 and 20 and I assure you they would be hurtin' if I caught them with my kids. Then I would call the police not campus security.
Quote:

Quote:
It is sickening that he just walked away. Even with the chain of command thing, the fact that he did not do something right then is beyond appalling. I might understand the not going to the police (maybe), but to allow it to continue to happen is unbelieveable.

Quote:
Paterno is an arrogant old man that cared only about his program and not an ounce about the humans involved. The entire good old boys club that knew about the incidents and did nothing needs to go, YESTERDAY. His son, McQueary, the campus police... they need to clean out . I am the parent of a victim of childhood sexual abuse in school. We need to make our kids feel save , not save the jobs of a few man. I hope they sue the living daylights out of Penn state.

Well said! I couldn't have said it any better.

I don't understand why students rioted when Paterno was dismissed.
He had a fatherly reputation to live up to, and he had the power to stop the abuse then and there.
He didnt.....and more boys were molested.
And now they protest his firing?? Whats with that??

Many of these rioting students must have young brothers.
Would they still be raising hell to support Paterno if their "little Johnny" was
one of the boys sexually abused by Coach Sandusky?
Of course not...they'd do a 180 instantly.
People can be really stupid sometimes....

spot

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom