What Kind of Chick is This?

Tsumo

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 17, 2012
Wisconsin

I ordered some eggs from mcmurray hatchery. I bought the rarest of the rare assortment. And only 4 chicks hatched. I can guess what the other 3 are but this little and I do mean LITTLE chick has me stumped. I've gone through the list they have that says what you could get and none of them chick wise look like this little guy/gal. It's half the size of the other chicks it hatched with. It hatched from a creaming very light brown egg. No feathers on it feet what so ever. Anyone have a guess what it might be and it's gender?
https://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/rarest_chicken_eggs.html
will post a picture once I get the option.

Last edited:
Could the hatchery have grabbed a wrong egg? Serma was not part of the list but at this point I've gone through the entire list and it doesn't look any chicks that are one the list. For all I know it could be some mini buff orpington lol.

Could the hatchery have grabbed a wrong egg? Serma was not part of the list but at this point I've gone through the entire list and it doesn't look any chicks that are one the list. For all I know it could be some mini buff orpington lol.
Honestly I don't know.
idunno.gif
Could be...? I'd wait a little longer and see how he feathers out.

Back
Top Bottom