What made you happy today?

We were supposed to fly to Florida yesterday to visit family. Frontier cancelled our flight(again) so we thought maybe we would drive down. We stayed overnight in Mount Airy, NC, Andy Griffith's hometown. So, of course we geeked out over The Andy Griffith Show stuff. Mayberry is based on Mount Airy so the town takes full advantage of that. We had a great time, touring the Andy Griffth Museum and the town
IMG_20240325_094442649.jpg

We were supposed to fly to Florida yesterday to visit family. Frontier cancelled our flight(again) so we thought maybe we would drive down. We stayed overnight in Mount Airy, NC, Andy Griffith's hometown. So, of course we geeked out over The Andy Griffith Show stuff. Mayberry is based on Mount Airy so the town takes full advantage of that. We had a great time, touring the Andy Griffth Museum and the town
View attachment 3781711
We've driven through My. Airy many times on our trips to Chicago, never stopped for the museum. Glad you enjoyed it.

If you're headed back the same way plan on a stop at Tamarack in WV. It's just off I-77.

We've driven through My. Airy many times on our trips to Chicago, never stopped for the museum. Glad you enjoyed it.

If you're headed back the same way plan on a stop at Tamarack in WV. It's just off I-77.
We drove right by that but I don't know what it is

Back
Top Bottom