What ONE person ?

Thanks Kathleen, she was only 47 when she died, when I see that commercial about " I want to be one less one less" It breaks my heart to know that my mom died from a virus.

My mom, I miss her and wish things could have been different, and that my mom and dad never got seperated and never had problems and that we were just one big happy family
sad.png

My birth mother. I was put up for adoption as a newborn, but not adopted until I was 8 months old. I would love to meet her and my birth family. Although I don't know who any of them are. I just want to know why??? And what her life has been like.

My oldest is 13 and the pediatrition has been wanting me to give here that vaccine. I am hesatent though because I just don't think it has been out long enough.

I would want to talk to my step dad. He passed away on Sept. 1,2007. He was diagnosed with glioblastoma 4 brain cancer. It is terminal and he decided to spend his last months here with me. I took care of him in my home up until he took his last breath. I fed him gave him meds amongst other things I don't care to mention right now. He was unconscious the last 3 days of his life and even though he was on hospice I was his main care giver. I would just like to ask him If I did everything right, If he was in pain, What were his thoughts, Was there anything i could have done and if he heard me tell him it was o.k. not to be scared, I would take care of mom now and he could go. He died the next morning and I sat with him until the mortuary came to get him. I just want to know what he thought and how he felt and if he knew I loved him.

my mother............ my dad killed her and himself when i was 5 yrs old........she left her family and everyone`she knew in belgium to come to usa marry him after ww2 .she got to go back to belguim 6 months befor my dad did this.i am the youngest of 8 kids 3 sisters 4 brothers.the woman had to love him so much to leave her family and everything she knew.i cant understand to this day what would go through a mans mind to do such a thing.and with 7 kids in the house when he did it.just want to hug her and tell her i love her for all she gave up.but life gose on i have 5 wonderful kids i live to be here for no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom