What phone do you have!?

What phone do you have!?

• Total voters
I have the Pixel 2 and want to upgrade to the 4. The Google Assistant does amazing things. I can ask her to make a reservation for me at a restaurant for 2 at 7PM. She will Google the phone number, call a person, and make the reservation without me needing to be on the phone. The Screen Call option has been amazing for filtering spam or dealing with short conversations.

I went to Epcot with some friends and swapped photos after. I got a few people saying they deleted their photos and kept mine because the pics were so much better.

I switched from Apple iPhones

I have the Pixel 2 and want to upgrade to the 4. The Google Assistant does amazing things. I can ask her to make a reservation for me at a restaurant for 2 at 7PM. She will Google the phone number, call a person, and make the reservation without me needing to be on the phone. The Screen Call option has been amazing for filtering spam or dealing with short conversations.

I went to Epcot with some friends and swapped photos after. I got a few people saying they deleted their photos and kept mine because the pics were so much better.

I switched from Apple iPhones

OMG this sounds amazing!!! Although I must say it kind of creeps me out a little bit that a computer can answer calls and talk for you and everything :th

Hope it doesn’t end up like that new Jexi movie haha

And do you like the Pixel better than an iPhone? I have an iPhone now but now I kind of want to switch :lau

One more thing and I'll be quiet.

It's not just the phone that matters...for Android the Andriod version matters too when it comes to the device's capabilities while using the internet in general.

Pixel for the win.
I have the 2 also and it works perfectly but I want the 4 for it's new hands free feature.

What is that feature??

What the heck is a shell phone?
And where is the 'with rum' option?

A literal shell lol you’ve never taken a conch shell to your ear!?

And adding it now!!!

One more thing and I'll be quiet.

It's not just the phone that matters...for Android the Andriod version matters too when it comes to the device's capabilities while using the internet in general.

No don’t, you always have great things to say haha

Thanks! That makes sense. Never thought of that.

Scroll through this page:
https://store.google.com/product/pixel_4

Screenshot_20191015-200843.png

Back
Top Bottom