What predator left this behind?

Some really good info in this thread guys! Here you can just drive up to the feed store and buy ivermectin and a few vaccines and give the shots yourself. So I guess we are still country enough for those kind of freedoms, but we cant be trusted enough to buy milk right from a cow :) It all depends on which lobby you are trying to buck I suppose

Some really good info in this thread guys! Here you can just drive up to the feed store and buy ivermectin and a few vaccines and give the shots yourself. So I guess we are still country enough for those kind of freedoms, but we cant be trusted enough to buy milk right from a cow :) It all depends on which lobby you are trying to buck I suppose
I agree...

But quit spending $18 per gallon for raw milk when I discovered one of my local vet's wife had become paralyzed due to exactly that! :eek: Just not worth the risk to my family. (different company) :confused: Even though I resent too much regulation... I do get the need for some of it. That company no longer sells raw milk.

I can by the Ivermectin and a few inject-able things... but those are for animals not human use. With all the frivolous lawsuits these days... God help the farmers.. and us all for that matter. My homeowners insurance CANCELLED my policy when they discovered I allowed eggs to go out for others consumption than my own... regardless of the law that gives me permission to do so within certain parameters. :barnie Or the next company wanted me to sign a "farm exclusion". Don't do business with family. :duc Gone to a company (not through my Sister in Love) who saw chickens and went about their business taking pictures of the place. They asked if I conducted business out of my barn. Well I don't! I conduct personal affairs that have zero baring on my income. Now I LIE about only having personal consumption! :oops: :smack I hate being a liar. It goes against EVERY thing that I stand for. :hmm Well, my barn has a rusty roof... so they made me sign an "other building exclusion" so that ANY damage that happens as a result from the barn condition or start in the barn will NOT be covered. :he After the recent California fires, and I live in a designated brush area... a lot of companies have been dropping coverage. Now looking into changing to USAA. I have been hassling with this since August of last year... yes, partly due to my procrastination/anxiety is why it is drawn out so long. But still... :rant

Back
Top Bottom