what r u reading right now ?

bluebirdfarm

Songster
11 Years
May 12, 2008
blue rock west virginia
Hi , i'm a librarian , ha ha i'm sure u couln't guess that one !!!!!
ep.gif

and i want to start a thread of what book u r reading right now ??
i just finished the series of juvenile fiction by richard pullman , golden compass , silent knife and the amber spyglass, all great reading for youngesters and old as well.
then in meantime i read, the new christopher paolini book brisinger,
after that i read some romance novels by catherine anderson , i love her !
pop.gif

Last edited:
I just started Prince of Foxes by Samuel Shellabarger last night. Before that I read One is One by Barbara Leonie Picard, before that I read Proud Taste for Scarlet and Miniver by E.L. Conigsburg, and before that I read Ivanhoe (by Sir Walter Scott LOL). Not sure what will be next after Prince of Foxes though...

Downstairs- I just started Delia's Crossing by V.C. Andrews and upstairs by my bed I am about halfway through Brother Odd by Dean Koontz. I usually have half read books everywhere, including in the car, just in case I ever find time to read for a bit.

I have a large stack of books on my shelf in my room waiting for me to finish these 2 and start on them. I just don't find as much time to read since discovering the chicken world!

Just started reading aloud to the younger set of kidlets (7&9) the Chronicals of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. I am also reading Let it Rot! by Stu Campbell and The Homesteade's Handbook to Raising Small Livestock by Jerome D. Belanger. I love reading and any fiction I start doesn't last too long- maybe 72 hours for a big book. Needless to say, I can't always afford that much time for reading.
wink.png

How do you have more than one book going and remember what each is about:confused: Too much ADD hanging on, can't focus that well!

I don't have too much trouble remembering what each of the current ones are about, its trying to remember what the stories were in all the ones I've read in the past thats hard for me. I envy people that can remember most of the plots to books they have read! There are very few I can remember, unless they were a favorite author...like Kellerman, Koontz, King.

hi all , thanks for all the great replys !
it is fun to see what others like to read.
i would say one of the hardest part of my job is ordering books for the library , i always wonder if anyone will read them ?
i really like the historical fiction - lothriel
have you read any of phillipia gregory works ? she is writing about queen elizabeth and such , i really like her.
sunangel
don't know v c andrews works , will have to check that out, love dean Koontz --sunangel
pumpkinpup, i really love lonesome dove , we have the book and the video !!!
hollyk, try the golden compass series for the kids next , it is really good , also love narnia and of course we have that .
i am ordering the one MP reccommended in another thread the vehetable gardeber's bible: discover Ed's high yield W-O_R_D system.will let you know how i like it !LOL Dh said plant some thing you don't have to weed so much , yeah right .LOL
AVandrie, you have inspired me to get some of her books , i really like her way of speaking , but have not read her books ,hmmmmmmmm will try one .
ellymae, lobe love all the patricia cornwall stories , we have quite a few , she is well read here .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom