What stores carry Fertile Eggs?

I looked last night and my albertsons store sells brown cage free organic eggs. I would bet money they are fertile if they are cage free and organic! I would try it but I have to much going on right now to deal with unwanted chicks
smile.png

Quote:
They don't sell them as fertile hatching eggs! Thats the fun of it, to get a suprise! A lot of the natural organic brands of eggs seem to have at leased a few fertile eggs in the mix. Trader Joe's sells natural organic, free range eggs thus fertile.....

fridge eggs can hatch. I put 4 silkie eggs from my fridge under my broody to see what would happen and 2 hatched and are healthy chicks. so 50% hatch rate from 1-2 wk old eggs that went right to the fridge the day they were layed is pretty good if you ask me! lol

im not sure where you live but I have found that most grocery stores around me that carry free range eggs are fertile when i crack them open. you can also check craigslist in your area a lot of the people who sell eggs usually have a rooster or 2 and will sell you a dozen eggs

I bought some Eggs from Walmart and they ended up being Fertile they were the Large Eggs. We had one in the incubator and we cracked it to see if any thing wa seven forming in the egg and their was a chick forming in it. P.S. They didnt say Fertile on the
package either

Back
Top Bottom