What to feed quails of mixed ages, sexes and laying? Tractor Supply ed.

Yes, I know that they'll be fighting soon and there's a risk of having new males :(. I just think it's cute when they crow so much. Most likely we won't be keeping the males. We may keep just one to maintain the ratio of male to female but if we do it'll be a controlled introduction.

that's what i was afraid of reading about it before but ok! i'll try and get a small bag of 30% so that'll last for a couple of/few weeks then switch to a proper feed for all of them

none of them are molting so far
During last winter, for a few months I was unable to get my adult feed, I was shopping at the local feed store and they kept ordering it for me and receiving starter instead. I fed all birds the starter for about 3-4 months and they were fine. I finally went back to ordering online from chewy, their prices had gone down, and the feed store’s had gone up, so I ended up spending less, getting the right stage feed, and not having to drive to get it.

During last winter, for a few months I was unable to get my adult feed, I was shopping at the local feed store and they kept ordering it for me and receiving starter instead. I fed all birds the starter for about 3-4 months and they were fine. I finally went back to ordering online from chewy, their prices had gone down, and the feed store’s had gone up, so I ended up spending less, getting the right stage feed, and not having to drive to get it.
ty for your input! I didn't know chewy had feed for quails! i'll check them out next time

Back
Top Bottom