What Turkeys do you have and how many

DaKid

Songster
11 Years
Aug 31, 2008
Berkley , Ma.
What Breeds of Turkeys do you have ,

I have a total of 9 Breeds as of now but soon to be up to 11 different breeds of turkeys by mid summer of 2011 .

Back in late 2006 - and early 2007, I Started out with ; White Royal Palms - Red Bourbon - and Red Bronze , and then in late 2009 / 2010 I end up adding the following breeds to my flock ; Slef Blue /Blue Slate , Standard Bronze , Choclate , White Holland , Golden Narragnetts , Standard Narragnetts Turkeys .

And this coming spring 2011 ,I will be adding Black Spanish and Rio Grande Turkeys to my Growing Flock of Turkeys .

I will have a total of 28 Turkeys after I thin out from the 36 that I have now
big_smile.png

A true Turkey Lover
lol.png

Alan

Very, very nice looking boys you have there Rearolled. We're down to just breeding stock right now for the winter but I just set my first eggs in the 'bator so that's fixin' to change. We have Bourbons and Midgets and we'll hopefully be getting some Bronzes from Steve this year.

Here is a pic of my male bourbon red tom turkey
15149_005.jpg

which don't look like ur's
hmm.png
are u sure there red bourbons they look more like red bronze turkey

Lor, the Bronze were mating over the weekend, hopefully it won't be to much longer.

We have 6 varieties. Numbers I don't know off the top of my head, over a 100 pretty easy. We grew out a new batch of Midgets and Beltsville's last year and are still culling

White Holland
Midget White
Beltsville Small White
Bourbon Red
Royal Palm
Standard Bronze

Steve

Back
Top Bottom