What type of gamefowl is this?

Santiago1995

Chirping
Jan 11, 2024
hello everyone, I need help from someone that’s more experienced than I am with the aseel/shamo bird. Here in Puerto Rico gamefowl exhibition is a huge sport and there have been major changes to the rules which have shifted the ideal gamefowl previously sought after. In order to transition my line, I purchased a “Brazilian Aseel” from a very known breeder and would like to confirm whether she is or isn’t before incorporating her into my bloodline as lately I’ve been starting to wonder wether she’s shamo or half shamo? Bonus picture of the broodcock I plan on crossing her with :)
IMG_0922.jpeg
IMG_0506.png
IMG_0770.jpeg
IMG_0555.png

hello everyone, I need help from someone that’s more experienced than I am with the aseel/shamo bird. Here in Puerto Rico gamefowl exhibition is a huge sport and there have been major changes to the rules which have shifted the ideal gamefowl previously sought after. In order to transition my line, I purchased a “Brazilian Aseel” from a very known breeder and would like to confirm whether she is or isn’t before incorporating her into my bloodline as lately I’ve been starting to wonder wether she’s shamo or half shamo? Bonus picture of the broodcock I plan on crossing her with :)View attachment 3724123View attachment 3724120View attachment 3724129View attachment 3724131
She looks right. Not really seeing anything else that would suggest she ain't.

Back
Top Bottom