What type of rooster is this?

I would say that the rooster and grey one are Easter Eggers. My Rooster looks just like yours. Probably the white one also. 
The white has the cheek feathers like the grey so I think they are the EE. The lady who sold me them said the rooster was an Ameracauna but I'm not sure that's right. But what do I know.

The white one is gorgeous! I've never had one like her.
The grey one is an ameracuna. She'll lay a pale blue/ green egg.

Your rooster has leg feathers, most likely he is from OE crossing... your grey is actually called blue and her and the white are EE's... the other 2 look like one is a Production Red and mixed breed for the last...

Sorry but what is an OE cross? My little red hen is a very good layer and very friendly and independant. She'll leave the others and follow me everywhere. She lays a lovely brown egg everyday. The blue EE has started laying a green egg every other day and the white is holding out. The other one you mentioned as a cross is giving us 6-7 brown eggs per week. Very good group I picked up.

Th
The white one is gorgeous! I've never had one like her.
The grey one is an ameracuna. She'll lay a pale blue/ green egg.
thank you. That is Blanch. she's skittish and not laying for me yet. The Blue, Deirdrie, just started laying so I'm sure she will start soon.

Sorry but what is an OE cross? My little red hen is a very good layer and very friendly and independant. She'll leave the others and follow me everywhere. She lays a lovely brown egg everyday. The blue EE has started laying a green egg every other day and the white is holding out. The other one you mentioned as a cross is giving us 6-7 brown eggs per week. Very good group I picked up.

That's great news! Most crosses lay really well... OE is Olive Egger... a lot of EE's or true Ameraucanas are crossed with dark brown egg laying Marans for olive colored eggs...

Back
Top Bottom