What was your first car??

Promise not to laugh.

A 1986 Yugo. Yes, really.

Quit laughing! It was $600 and it ran well enough to get me to work. Also, if you want a really disposable car to learn how to drive stick, it's good for that.

Second car was a 1981 RX-7. That one was much more fun. Third car was a 1990 Ford Festiva. Fourth car was a 1965 Dodge Dart, which was awesome and I miss it terribly. Current car is a 2002 Subaru Impreza. Next car, to be purchased maybe 2010-ish, will be a classic diesel Benz converted to run on veggie oil.

1976 Datsun B-210. Bought it from my dad for $25 in 1995.
lau.gif
My have I come a long way.

Quote:
My dad had a 210. It was a great little car.

My first was an 82 Datsun 200SX. It was probably the best car I ever
owned. My dad bought it for me to commute to college since he wouldn't
let me live there (probably a good idea).
smile.png

My first car was a 55 Chevy. When I started driving gas was 17 cents a gallon. How many of you went to a gas station where you turned a crank handle to pump gas up into a 5 gal glass jar in the top of the pump before it was allowed to run down the hose into your vehicle?

Quote:
Me. ETA: Have you seen one of those pumps turned into a margarita machine? Sorry OP for hijacking your thread!

Last edited:
A 1984 Mercury Cougar, man I was a teenage girl and could not kill that car for nothing, not that I tried or nothing:rolleyes: Boy I loved that car and still miss it! THE MEMORIES!!!
big_smile.png

First Car: 1963 Chevrolet Impala... great for taking lots of friends to school activites.

Next Car: 1969 Ford LTD... got it from Mom and Dad when they bought a new car.

Then I bought a 1978 Mercury Cougar.

Then a 1987 Nissan Stanza... piece of JUNK.

Then a 1993 Lincoln Town Car

Finally I now drive a 2000, 740iL. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom