What waste organs can chickens eat?

I would.

When my chickens catch mice, frogs, and small snakes they do not cook them before they eat them. When I catch rabbits in my garden or certain critters like raccoons, rats, or possums I cut them open so the chickens can get to the insides and let them have at it. I don't cook it first. I do remove what's left of the carcass before dark and dispose of it so it doesn't attract predators. When I butcher chickens I have one bucket for the stuff that I
I bury in my garden where the coyotes or dogs can't get to it to dig it up. I have a second bucket for the bits that I'll feed back to the surviving chickens. I don't cook that.

I see no reason that you'd need to cook them. They are eating those organs, not you.
I would agree. They dont have a mini stove that they use to cook mice meat, so i don’t really see the difference.

I would agree. They dont have a mini stove that they use to cook mice meat, so i don’t really see the difference.
Going to reply to this because i was being very stupid:
Chickens do not know whats best for them diet wise. They eat styrofoam, they eat paint chips, don’t trust their judgement and don’t assume what they eat is good for them.
Use your judgement, don’t use theirs.

Back
Top Bottom