WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been making soap and started making candles recently. I work full time so it's mainly weekends and whenever I can but I LOVE it. It's definitely my creative outlet. I learn how to make jam jelly and butter last summer too. Here are some I have made recently.

I do make plain bars too
1f60a.png
these are fizzy bath cupcakes!

These are so cute. I'd never be able to use them. They would just decorate my bathroom and make me happy... ♡

I got the Silkie Porcelain Project eggs from emvickrey, she packs amazing, all arrived intact and with extras!!! Even got some bonus advice!! Stellar swapper!! Thanks again! :D

Any one up for a Rhodebar side swap? I have 1 rooster, 2 hens and 3 pullets. I would like to add another cockerel this year for some added genetics as well as the HRIR I will be crossing in to darken the color. Mine all lay a nice large to Xlarge brown egg. I don't want to add any green egg possibility in from the GFF crosses, please.

PM me if you are open to the idea or know someone who would be.

Wanted to let everyone know I got the Eggs from Dustystrail and they are beautiful. All 7 made it safe and sound even though the box was pretty beat up. Great job packaging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom