WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked that idea...I traded soaps & stuff for a lot of plants.
smile.png

Do the people running the egg swaps keep a list of people who don't send their eggs? Maybe they would share and the rule could be that if you haven't sent your item on any other swap, you are not eligible for this one. Also, anyone with bad feedback in the auction section can not participate.

I saw one of the egg swaps kick off a person who had bid on a couple of a auctions and never paid.

Quote:
Limit the number of swaps and set it up so that 'new' people have to show proof that their item is shipped before the offer they claimed is sent to them.

Yes. I agree and didn't think of it. I think Rare Feather Farm is correct also with the age limit of 18 to participate.

I believe we could keep an area where people's names are posted who don't send their items and they can't do future swaps until they ship the item and their name is removed from the area.

Keep the ideals coming.

Why not list say 5-6 Items your willing to trade, and when someone see something they want Pm the person with the Item and do it one on one.First one contacts you gets the item
When its gone or taken replace with another item on your list.
Would this work?

Quote:
I believe that it kind of like the I got and I want thread. It is cumbersome to read all the post so if most are like me I look at the last couple of post and skip the rest. I believe it would get out of hand real fast. What do the rest of you think?

I think it would be good if it was just like the egg chains and it would be good to offer at least 2 items.

Also if your not trading eggs there should be no reason on delayed shipping other then if its sunday or a Holiday

Good point on the shipping time frame. I have been working on a rules sample. I will see if I can get it posted later today for everyones comments. I think we may be able to start the new thread this coming weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom