WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim had NN/Polish eggs?? I had a chick that I just loved but of course he was a roo Very sweet bird so I want more.

I like the mobile app but not the ads in the middle of the threads.

Jim had NN/Polish eggs?? I had a chick that I just loved but of course he was a roo Very sweet bird so I want more.
I like the mobile app but not the ads in the middle of the threads.

I still have the pair together. The hen isn't laying great right now but I have 2 eggs from her that if they don't find a home to go to tomorrow will be fed back to the chickens. I'm working on NN Welsummers too and I have a bunch of their eggs that need a new home ASAP or they will get fed. These are F2 generation.

Thes are the 3 I hatched, the silver one looks like a roo. The gold one has feathered legs

The non NN

And what hatched from the NN welsummer eggs,, also looking like a roo

This is Big Beard, the OE I told you hatched with a huge beard. Its a roo, which I wanted it to be :D . Also have 3 black OEs, 2 roos, 1 pullet

I still have the pair together. The hen isn't laying great right now but I have 2 eggs from her that if they don't find a home to go to tomorrow will be fed back to the chickens. I'm working on NN Welsummers too and I have a bunch of their eggs that need a new home ASAP or they will get fed. These are F2 generation.
How much? I think I have $22 in my paypal. Or maybe you want a Sweet Potato Pound cake?? I am about to make one kraftylady

Ok, Checked the Paypal, got enough! PM me! :D

FYI: this is why I almost never have money in my Paypal :lol: Oh well, the bators gettingg turned on this weekend for the NYD hatch, ot some duck eggs coming!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom