WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my side swap from dmccan. Thank you so much my MIL will love the apron and I will be gifting one of the lovely towels to my sister (she's the reason I have chickens).

OK, this may have been asked before, but I can't possibly read through 1500 pages!!
ep.gif

I have never participated in a swap here before, other than the NYD/December mystery egg swap that I am currently participating in. I'm not surehow this whole business works... I understand that you "claim" a swap by posting "mine after the listing before anyone else does... SO if I offer something, does it go to the person that I am claiming the offer from, or is it a kind of "pay-it-forward" type of system where I just hope that someone wants what I have to offer?? I notice some peoploe have swap pages with pics of all of their stuff... How do you set one of those up?? I PM'ed another swapper and asked about the feed bags, and I have literally hundreds of them, not so many chicken feed (although I've got my faoir share of those too), but LOTS of horse feed with beautiful horse pictures on the front... I hear some crafty people can make use of those... Are those good enough to offer as a swap?? Do I post pics of all of them in the reply if I claim a swap??

Sorry I have so many questions, I just don't quite get it yet and it looks like so much fun, I want to try!!! (Plus if I can unload some of these grain bags... BONUS!!!
bun.gif
)

OK, this may have been asked before, but I can't possibly read through 1500 pages!!  :eek:

I have never participated in a swap here before, other than the NYD/December mystery egg swap that I am currently participating in.  I'm not surehow this whole business works...  I understand that you "claim" a swap by posting "mine after the listing before anyone else does...  SO if I offer something, does it go to the person that I am claiming the offer from, or is it a kind of "pay-it-forward" type of system where I just hope that someone wants what I have to offer??  I notice some peoploe have swap pages with pics of all of their stuff...  How do you set one of those up??  I PM'ed another swapper and asked about the feed bags, and I have literally hundreds of them, not so many chicken feed (although I've got my faoir share of those too), but LOTS of horse feed with beautiful horse pictures on the front...  I hear some crafty people can make use of those...  Are those good enough to offer as a swap??  Do I post pics of all of them in the reply if I claim a swap??

Sorry I have so many questions, I just don't quite get it yet and it looks like so much fun, I want to try!!! (Plus if I can unload some of these grain bags...  BONUS!!!  :bun )

Does this help? https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/egg-chain-swap-tuturial

Looking for Black Copper or Blue Copper Eggs:

Hello I'm looking to swap or trade some of my Welsummer Eggs for some Black Copper or Blue Copper Maran Eggs. You pay my shipping and I'll pay your shipping. (Even trade). I'm not really interested in the Splash Marans so If you have Blues I need them to be Black Copper roo over Blue hens or Blue Copper roo over black hens. You get the idea. Looking for nice dark eggs also to improve my flock. I also need these to be NPIP as my flock is NPIP.

If you are interested in this or know of someone who would me. Please PM me or reply to this thread.

Here is a link to some that I sell if you want to look at my eggs and birds.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/717797/welsummer-hatching-eggs-12-npip-certified

Thanks

Someone showed me this movie the other day and I knew you guys would love it too:

It's a movie about chickens and people, The Natural History of the Chicken. I see it's been online for a while so probably many of you have seen it, but if you missed it, it's must see chicken TV!
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom