WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean somebody taped me, Rachael, and the NYD hatchers?
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

I want to join in that swap so bad

Lol! Well, I feel somewhat bad for the guy with 100 roosters, however, really?! 100 roosters?! I'm of the mind frame that when we move, people are going to have to deal with my roosters, HOWEVER, there's no way I'd have 100 roosters and expect neighbors to not get upset. The place I have my eyes on has a close neighbor, so we're going to be talking to them, mainly out of curtesy, mainly so they don't poison our birds or something, lol, but in the end, I'm not getting rid of my roosters just to appease someone else. Granted, right now we have six, and I can downsize some, but we'll never be totally without a rooster, and we'd never, ever have 100 roosters.
I watched part of that I its my opinion he is doing it just to piss people off cuase there is nothing they can do about it , He didnt seem overly and truely fond of them and wernt they all just chained to there houses out side

Yeah, they were all chained to their individual houses. Only roosters, no hens. I can't fathom why he'd want that many of just roosters? Of course, most people can't fathom why I love my birds here either, or how they're pets.

The redheaded lady? I have to skip over her, she's highly annoying with her crazy chicken antics ("He fell in love with me" while she's swimming in a pool with it?!)

Lol! Well, I feel somewhat bad for the guy with 100 roosters, however, really?! 100 roosters?! I'm of the mind frame that when we move, people are going to have to deal with my roosters, HOWEVER, there's no way I'd have 100 roosters and expect neighbors to not get upset. The place I have my eyes on has a close neighbor, so we're going to be talking to them, mainly out of curtesy, mainly so they don't poison our birds or something, lol, but in the end, I'm not getting rid of my roosters just to appease someone else. Granted, right now we have six, and I can downsize some, but we'll never be totally without a rooster, and we'd never, ever have 100 roosters.
Which part is this guy in? I want to look and see if it is the guy that lives a few miles from me. You can see his rooster huts from the highway!

Yeah, some of the people were over the top but I liked the way the show treated them. Just let them speak for themselves and the lady with the chicken soul mate was no nuttier than some of the crazy cat or dog ladies you meet. It didn't seem like the show was mocking them or anything which a lot of people would do.
lol.png
As for the 100 roosters, does Ohio allow cock fighting? They seemed to be implying, or at least the neighbors were, that those were fighting birds and that's really the only reason I can think to have that many roosters. My DBF could relate with the neighbor guy who was complaining about being on the phone with roosters in the background. He's always being embarassed by my two roos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom