WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=000080]Just wanted to share how proud I am of our oldest daughter.  She finished her first semester at a university (not a small one either) and got a 4.0.  She works 4-5 days a week as a waitress and still managed to have fun and study hard.  She had some hard classes like Chemistry, Calculus, Biology and others.  She definitely got her math abilities from her Dad or it skipped a generation through me (my mom and sister are pretty mathmatical).  :woot   Sorry, just wanted to share how proud I am!! [/COLOR]

Awesome!! You should be proud!!

Awesome!! You should be proud!!

x2!!!
yesss.gif

Wonderful!!!!
celebrate.gif

Just wanted to share how proud I am of our oldest daughter. She finished her first semester at a university (not a small one either) and got a 4.0. She works 4-5 days a week as a waitress and still managed to have fun and study hard. She had some hard classes like Chemistry, Calculus, Biology and others. She definitely got her math abilities from her Dad or it skipped a generation through me (my mom and sister are pretty mathmatical).
woot.gif
Sorry, just wanted to share how proud I am!!

Hugs! Lol I wish... I'm on a diet with 3-500$ bucks at stake! I still have Xmas chocolate left... Wanna know a secret? I pop one in my mouth and chew it 1-2 and taste it for a second and spit it all out! It works lol. I can taste chocolate but don't really eat it! Lol. DON'T JUGE ME ! I have 25lbs to lose!

Just wanted to share how proud I am of our oldest daughter. She finished her first semester at a university (not a small one either) and got a 4.0. She works 4-5 days a week as a waitress and still managed to have fun and study hard. She had some hard classes like Chemistry, Calculus, Biology and others. She definitely got her math abilities from her Dad or it skipped a generation through me (my mom and sister are pretty mathmatical).
woot.gif
Sorry, just wanted to share how proud I am!!
Gosh, I am so proud of her too. Sounds like a great young lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom