WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=000080]Just wanted to share how proud I am of our oldest daughter.  She finished her first semester at a university (not a small one either) and got a 4.0.  She works 4-5 days a week as a waitress and still managed to have fun and study hard.  She had some hard classes like Chemistry, Calculus, Biology and others.  She definitely got her math abilities from her Dad or it skipped a generation through me (my mom and sister are pretty mathmatical).  :woot   Sorry, just wanted to share how proud I am!! [/COLOR]

You should be proud! She is one hard-working young lady.

I don't remember who I got this jam from... Old Barn Hollow? Autumn Harvest is sooooo good! It's almost gone though. Delicious! You must come back to swap!! lol

Thank you everyone! We are so very proud of her and her accomplishments. Next year she wants to transfer to another tough school to major in BioMedical Engineering - I don't even know what that is. Her biggest hurdle will be that her BF is going there and can she stay focused enough....hmmm. Moms just have to worry, I guess. Now, if I could only get the son to put any effort into his homework. He graduates this year, so he's on a big learning curve.

sonew - Good luck with the dieting. It looks like you have some good motivating incentive; even though, in my opinion, you don't look like you need to lose 25lbs. You look great in your avatar!

Thank you everyone!  We are so very proud of her and her accomplishments.  Next year she wants to transfer to another tough school to major in BioMedical Engineering - I don't even know what that is.  Her biggest hurdle will be that her BF is going there and can she stay focused enough....hmmm.  Moms just have to worry, I guess.  Now, if I could only get the son to put any effort into his homework.  He graduates this year, so he's on a big learning curve.

sonew - Good luck with the dieting.  It looks like you have some good motivating incentive; even though, in my opinion, you don't look like you need to lose 25lbs.  You look great in your avatar!

Aww thanks!! Black is my fat hiding friend I hide it very well!!!

Krafty that was old barn hollow. Aka Chickenstalker aka Karen ;)

Just wanted to share how proud I am of our oldest daughter. She finished her first semester at a university (not a small one either) and got a 4.0. She works 4-5 days a week as a waitress and still managed to have fun and study hard. She had some hard classes like Chemistry, Calculus, Biology and others. She definitely got her math abilities from her Dad or it skipped a generation through me (my mom and sister are pretty mathmatical).
woot.gif
Sorry, just wanted to share how proud I am!!

I'm not on here much, but I'm glad I caught this post, Laurie.
big_smile.png

Congratulations to your daughter and to you for raising her!!! That's no small feat to get a 4.0, especially in those classes, and work, to boot! You should be very proud!!!
love.gif

Some of you might remember from the summer time, my daughter enlisted in the US Army. She ships out on Tuesday!

I'm not on here much, but I'm glad I caught this post, Laurie.
big_smile.png

Congratulations to your daughter and to you for raising her!!! That's no small feat to get a 4.0, especially in those classes, and work, to boot! You should be very proud!!!
love.gif

Some of you might remember from the summer time, my daughter enlisted in the US Army. She ships out on Tuesday!
Oh my gosh, she is shipping out already. It doesn't seem that long ago that she started the process. Is she enjoying what she is doing so far? You must be very proud of all the hard work she has done to get where she is. If I remember right, she had some pretty impressive test scores to get into the type of job she might like. I'll continue to think about and pray for your family with this separation. May she have a safe journey.

Oh my gosh, she is shipping out already. It doesn't seem that long ago that she started the process. Is she enjoying what she is doing so far? You must be very proud of all the hard work she has done to get where she is. If I remember right, she had some pretty impressive test scores to get into the type of job she might like. I'll continue to think about and pray for your family with this separation. May she have a safe journey.

x2

hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom