WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a question.  I have 6 New Jersey Giant white chicks (almost 2 months old) 2 are roosters and 4 are pullets.  I'm thinking of keeping one of the roosters so I can have fertile eggs.  My question is:  Would anyone be interested in swapping N.J. Giant eggs (in the future), or are these guys just too big for most people.  I just love the personality of these guys and find them to be smarter than the serama and silkies I have that are the same age.
I have BBS JGs, (there's no New in thier name) which are not laying right now. Ive have been swapping those alot. I have 2 swaps waiting on the silly birds now, I covered their feeder because the food was getting wet when it rained, but they were also laying in it, they stopped the day after I covered the feeder. I sure there would be people wanting some

Thanks all!
love.gif

I just went back to page one to read the rules, and I just want to verify (cuz I don't want to be kicked off of the swap...)...
Yesterday, I sent out my 4th item... Does that mean that I am cleared to swap 3 times a week now?? Do I wait until I get confirmation that my item reached its destination, or is my DC# confirmation enough? (I didn't PM the DC#, but I can...)

Em, I'm going to have to buy some when I have some money. The incubator fried everything in it, including your paints and hen's choice.
I just switched paint roos today. The one that was in there wasn't doing a very good job at fertilizing the eggs. So It'll be about a week before this one has what few are laying. I also dusted everybody again and will worm them tomorrow so hatching eggs in that pen won't be available for a little while. I'm getting sizzle eggs and splash silkie eggs right now. The self blue hen thats with the porcelain roo is laying. I'm not sure which hen it is but I've gotten alot of splash and self blues. I have a couple that are looking to be lavs but time will tell for sure.

I just went back to page one to read the rules, and I just want to verify (cuz I don't want to be kicked off of the swap...)...
Yesterday, I sent out my 4th item... Does that mean that I am cleared to swap 3 times a week now?? Do I wait until I get confirmation that my item reached its destination, or is my DC# confirmation enough? (I didn't PM the DC#, but I can...)
You should PM the DC#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom