WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the Lake City, Fl show today. On the way home with a Splash Silkied Ameraucana trio (rooster silkied, hens split) and a black bantam cochin pair (rooster is frizzled).

Woohoo! Cant wait til they start laying!!

Pictures!

:D He's like a freakin swiffer! Hmmm.... That might have to be his name (just Swiffer ;) )

Farmerchef we were in southern AL today and Hubbie was kicking himself. He really wants your Thai rooster. He asked me fourty times I know. if I had your contact info.

I picked up a NICE white cochin rooster and two silkie roosters. I am so tickled!

After getting lost...twice.... we made it home by 5pm after leaving at 9 am. Not bad really :p

Haha. Oh, and BTW, the NNEE pullet laid her first egg today, its light tan though. I put her in with the bantam cochins, shes the same size.

Farmerchef we were in southern AL today and Hubbie was kicking himself. He really wants your Thai rooster. He asked me fourty times I know. if I had your contact info.

I picked up a NICE white cochin rooster and two silkie roosters. I am so tickled!

After getting lost...twice.... we made it home by 5pm after leaving at 9 am. Not bad really :p
Aw, thas to bad, I sold him today toa guy that said he had a couple hens

Went to the Lake City, Fl show today. On the way home with a Splash Silkied Ameraucana trio (rooster silkied, hens split) and a black bantam cochin pair (rooster is frizzled).

Woohoo! Cant wait til they start laying!!

I saw those when we were there today! Beautiful! But the ones I saw, someone already bought.
sad.png
I hope you will offer eggs from them!
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom