WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my eggs from Farmerchef today. Goodness at all the extras! Thank you so much!

I stopped in to see a friend of mine this morning, on my way to buy wood. He is getting out of the chicken business and I got 10 birds.... NICE BIRDS.... for..... 20.00! I almost wet my panties (we have been good friends for years, and he has moved to a subburb with the houses close together. people next door are not happy about his birds.)! I have to get in touch with his son to pick up another 6 later. Most all of them are OEGB's. Dear lord I am so tickled! I have been dancing all day! One of the OEGB splash hens laid me an egg as soon as she got here.
Feb 8th I pick up my 6 SFH's, 4 PBR's, and 3 Lav Orp's.

Sorry to babble on, but I am feeling so spiffy at the moment.

thumbsup.gif
Congratulations! I love getting a great deal... especially on a chicken!
wink.png

Our weather cannot make up it's mind. One day it is 55 the next it is 25 or 30. Really screwy weather. Now we are getting a "winter storm" starting tonight, lasting through til tomorrow afternoon. I have always loved how mild TN weather is, but the flip flopping gets on my nerves.

It's the same way in NC.... wishy washy weather.
barnie.gif

Get ready Mary Ruth, Beth, and all you other NC's... The bottom just dropped out. Is this mess headed towards you guys?

TY on the grats. I am always looking for deal on everything. Coupons, free samples, you name it and I will do it to save a buck.

Quote: Ugh - Sounds like you are getting the southern version of the crappy weather we've had. Except ours hasn't been above 0*F since Saturday morning until tonight. We are at 1* and getting warmer. We might get to the teens tomorrow. Yay!
Stay warm! This cold stuff is not fun for anyone; well, unless you're a polar bear!

Beth - funny pic! That is us up here when we get into the 90s or even worse 100 during the summer. We wilt!

ROFL Beth!!!

In the teens?!?! No, I would be crazy. I think I am dieing from the cold when it is 25... such a wimp I am.

25 degrees??? That would be a heat wave here, too!! My birds were all out sunbathing yesterday when the sun came out, I think it was 16 degrees when I looked at the temps, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom