WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat and his own food/water is the best for him. Maybe gently rubbing the foot (in case its swollen from frostbite) and put some anti-bacterial spray/cream on his foot. Hope he heals fast
fl.gif
It's been pretty warm lately, which is why I let them out into the run, so I don't think it is frost bite. There is a tiny pink spot on the top of that foot. Not an open sore, just pink, but he could have gotten pecked there. He's in his own box now with his own food and water... I'll keep an eye on him. Thanks for the input!

Hi everyone I sent out two boxes of birds , 2 adults going to MI and a bunch of 4-6 weekers going to OH Please pray for them send good vibes and well wishes if your not religous I want all the little ones to get to there new homes safely, I will miss all my little birds, I have 2 more shipments going out in a few weeks.

Ok, I'm finalllllly getting my swap page up.... I want to include things from my Etsy shop, HERE. Would it be better to offer a credit to the shop or pick an item? I'm trying to judge the cost of 6+ eggs vs. what I have for sale and my cost.. I'm kinda stumped.

Ok, I'm finalllllly getting my swap page up.... I want to include things from my Etsy shop, HERE. Would it be better to offer a credit to the shop or pick an item? I'm trying to judge the cost of 6+ eggs vs. what I have for sale and my cost.. I'm kinda stumped.

You could tell people they can pick something up to a $ value of X. Or if they pick something more expensive they pay the difference.

Not WYGS related, but I'm so excited!!! Got my first chick of the year. It's a little Serama. Hopefully I can find a playmate for him in the next couple of days. Anyone in the Long Beach, CA area have an extra chick I can buy or trade for?

Hi everyone I sent out two boxes of birds , 2 adults going to MI and a bunch of 4-6 weekers going to OH Please pray for them send good vibes and well wishes if your not religous I want all the little ones to get to there new homes safely, I will miss all my little birds, I have 2 more shipments going out in a few weeks.
Prayers and wishes sent that they arrive safely to their new homes.
smile.png
Hopefully you can get some updates about your birds here and there so you can "stay in their lives".

I'm trying to remember who I got my White Jersey giants from. Out of the 8 eggs, 6 hatched are doing great. I got the eggs around the middle of October because the chicks hatched out Nov. 16th of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom