WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yum..... My girls are no longer in Girl Scouts and I miss the cookies. Lucky we have friends with kids in Scouts.
big_smile.png

Hasn't been my week for chicks! First the incident with the shipped chicks all arriving DOA, and then today I discovered that the light burned out in the incubator with all the other eggs I bought to hatch for my DD for 4H. I don't know when it when out (we were gone all day yesterday at a charity event) and when I checked today it was cold. Temp said 74* and the eggs were all cold. I'll leave them in there a few days but I'm not hoping for much.

I need to get my Rcom 20 fixed. That has been on my honey do list for over 2 years and I'm still waiting.

Back to cookies..............much more pleasant
Candled the eggs and found some survivors. Most of the survivors were in the earlier set eggs that are due on the 17th. mrheinz - those are yours - some of #s 6,7,10,11,14 & 15 (not all of each # but Yay! I mostly lost a bunch of my Welsummer and EEs that I set later and were due on the 25th. The older ones with bigger chicks must have been able to keep the heat longer within. I did lose more than half of what was in there, but am happy that quite a few of the "special" ones made it. There are a couple in there that I just couldn't see well enough to pull yet either. Guessing they will probably be late hatching

Candled the eggs and found some survivors. Most of the survivors were in the earlier set eggs that are due on the 17th. mrheinz - those are yours - some of #s 6,7,10,11,14 & 15 (not all of each # but Yay! I mostly lost a bunch of my Welsummer and EEs that I set later and were due on the 25th. The older ones with bigger chicks must have been able to keep the heat longer within. I did lose more than half of what was in there, but am happy that quite a few of the "special" ones made it. There are a couple in there that I just couldn't see well enough to pull yet either. Guessing they will probably be late hatching
celebrate.gif

Candled the eggs and found some survivors.  Most of the survivors were in the earlier set eggs that are due on the 17th.  mrheinz - those are yours - some of #s 6,7,10,11,14 & 15 (not all of each # but Yay!  I mostly lost a bunch of my Welsummer and EEs that I set later and were due on the 25th.  The older ones with bigger chicks must have been able to keep the heat longer within.  I did lose more than half of what was in there, but am happy that quite a few of the "special" ones made it.  There are a couple in there that I just couldn't see well enough to pull yet either.  Guessing they will probably be late hatching

:woot:

CPL - We moved the Serama's to semi larger pens yesterday. They actually have dirt to scratch in now!
wee.gif
Lawl they are happy buggers. I'll see what I get from them today, they lay late in the afternoon. If I get a good amount (more then 3), I'll pm ya.

Just popping in to say how wonderful fellow swapper bhep is being! We are having some very wintery weather up here which has caused me to delay in receiving eggs. She has been so accomodating! Wonderful wonderful wonderful!

Yes! Beth is the bombdiggity! (As the kids say.)

I had to share this, it just got here with the mail, I bought it for my daughter Shelby. I might have to get her another one and keep this one.

HOW CUTE IS HE?!?!?!

Yes! Beth is the bombdiggity! (As the kids say.)

I had to share this, it just got here with the mail, I bought it for my daughter Shelby. I might have to get her another one and keep this one.

HOW CUTE IS HE?!?!?!
Adorable and quiet and pocket size and easy to feed......Neighbors will love him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom